Contract to Perm
Job Category: Industrial
Job Number: MM909008925
Pay Rate: $18.50 / hour
- performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
- Records data from testing in standard formats and provides results to product and engineering teams.
- Being a Testing Technician assists technical teams with recommendations to resolve testing problems, roadblocks or equipment malfunctions that impact the performance or validity of testing.
- Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment. Additionally, Testing Technician typically requires an associate degree. Typically reports to a supervisor.
- The Testing Technician works under moderate supervision.
- Gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline.
- To be a Testing Technician typically requires 1-3 years of related experience or may need 0 years of experience with additional specialized training and/or certification.
- Be able to read and understand schematics and blueprints.
- Be able to make recommendations, to existing Test procedures.
- Install and manage windows applications for the user, maintain servers and manage help desk operations.
- Perform test, troubleshooting and calibration of system PCB's.
- Follow stringent FDA and ISO standards for testing and documentation.
- Test, troubleshoot and rework a variety of PCB products in production environment.
- Task require intimate knowledge of communication standards for both PC "and the test equipment.
- Test and troubleshoot motion control systems, PC boards, SMT boards, amplifiers, and power supplies.
- Train in use of vector analysis equipment for tuning and troubleshooting delicate RF components such as up-converting mixers.