Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 9165
GSG Talent Solutions is mission-driven and focused on customized results. We are one of the largest staffing agencies in our hometown of Austin, TX. We re committed to delivering the right people for the right fit, every time.
GSG is looking for a Project Manager for a contract position.
This is an in-office position. Candidates MUST be able to report to the office in Austin TX
Monday through Friday 8 AM- 5 PM
Pays $40.56 an hour
We are seeking a Project Manager to assist with a recently awarded grant that focuses on increasing safe access to child support and parenting time services for victims/survivors of domestic violence.
Work involves coordinating the planning, tracking, and initiation of project tasks and milestones at various levels of completion; monitoring the progress and schedule of the project; and communicating with project stakeholders both internal and external to the organization, management, and other relevant parties. Works under general supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED
- Coordinates, plans, and evaluates projects using accepted project management methodologies.
- Coordinates project activities with other state agencies, governmental jurisdictions, or private sector partners and contractors.
- Reviews and recommends proposals and bids to management.
- Monitors and manages project quality and cost to ensure that project deliverables are acceptable, fulfill the terms of the project contract or specifications, and are completed within budget.
- Identifies potential project risks and difficulties and designs strategies to mitigate or avoid them.
- Communicates project methodology and processes to interested groups and team members.
- Compiles and distributes project information, project status reports, and project budget expenditures.
- May initiate projects, obtain authorization and commitment, and demonstrate business need and project feasibility.
- May develop criteria for evaluating programs, proposals, and other pertinent information related to project assignments.
- May develop project budgets, schedules, work plans, resource requirements, and cost estimates and projections.
- May assign duties and responsibilities and coordinate the work of project staff.
- Performs related work as assigned.
GSG provides reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities and encourages candidates with barriers to employment to apply. We are on a mission to help!
Please send resumes to