Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 9143
*Please send your resumes directly to email@example.com or call (737) 209-7295 to further discuss.
Required Skills/Deal Breakers
- Project Manager for delivery of Information Security functionality
- Facilitate Project Meetings (Planning, Organization and other Daily Stand-ups as needed)
- Update Project Boards and Organize the newly developed program
- Leads/manages individual enterprise and division/department specific projects in collaboration with agency staff, vendors, contractors, and other State agencies using waterfall, iterative, or agile methodologies. Types of projects may include software development, software implementation, infrastructure, business oriented and other strategic agency efforts as assigned.
- Facilitate the collaboration of Product owners, stakeholders, and development team to define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business processes and/or project objectives
- Facilitate the estimation of resources (using points) needed to achieve project goals.
- Consistently tracks project milestones and deliverables and monitors and reports on project status.
- Identifies and resolves project issues and conflicts.
- Four years or more of full-time project management, systems analysis and design, software development, or related experience, including experience managing large complex projects and utilizing a defined project management methodology.
- Project Manager certification and/or prior experience
- Experience managing projects across multiple business domain
- Experience working with business analysts and stakeholders to gather requirements and implement project deliverables and milestones
- DESIRED _ Experience managing projects in both agile and waterfall knowledge areas
- DESIRED - Proficient capturing meeting notes using OneNote and/or PowerPoint
- DESIRED - Experience and proficiency with a Project/Scrum based management tool such as JIRA or ServiceNow