GSG Talent Solutions is mission-driven and focused on customized results. We are one of the largest staffing agencies in our hometown of Austin, TX. We’re committed to delivering the right people for the right fit, every time.
GSG is looking for a Program Specialist III for a contract position.
Contract is expected to end February 28th 2024
This is an in-office position. Candidates MUST be able to report to the office in Austin TX
Monday through Friday 8 AM- 5 PM
Pays $30.84 an hour
Description of work to be performed:
- Conduct surveys to identify reoccurring errors or problem areas within a process
- Collect and track survey data
- Analyze existing information and data
- Compile and report on gathered information/data to the Finance management team
- Communicate effectively (verbally and/or in writing) about any trends observed regarding errors or problem areas
- Assists with updating procedure documents
- Conducts research
- Analyze and upload electronic documents/files into multiple shared drives
- May assist with general clerical tasks for other teams in the Finance Division
Description of education/training and work experience required to perform the duties. Include special skills needed.
Required Experience and Education
- High school diploma or equivalency and 60 semester hours (2 years) of completed college credit from an accredited institution.
- Three (3) years of experience providing administrative assistance for a program within an organization.
- Graduation from a four-year accredited college or university will substitute for one (1) year of experience.
- Experience with advanced functions in MS Excel such as formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience working with multiple databases.
GSG provides reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities and encourages candidates with barriers to employment to apply. We are on a mission to help!