1. Assists with detailed engineering evaluations.
2. Reviews complex on-site sewage facility (OSSF) designs and prepares reports/recommendations for either approval or changes to the designs.
3. Interacts with OSSF system designers and engineers to complete engineering assessments.
4. Prepares and sends correspondence regarding OSSF-related technical and policy matters.
5. Responds to requests for information regarding OSSF issues from management, the legislature, and the public.
6. Prepares correspondence regarding engineering issues involving OSSF.
7. Provides technical assistance and public outreach to engineering consultants, other stakeholders, and the public.
8. Reviews complex technical and regulatory information for new products to determine if they meet TCEQ regulatory requirements. Writes approval letters or comment letters regarding the product compliance determination
Required Skills/Deal Breakers
Engineering degree preferred