Data Collection and Analysis: Reviews, approves, and monitors funding requisitions and disbursements of instructional materials and technology allotment via EMAT, which is the state’s ordering system for instructional materials & technology.
Monitor TEA Help Desk: Respond to requests for information with the correct support. Assign Help Desk tickets to appropriate members of Instructional Materials teams.
Required Skills/Deal Breakers
- Effective communication, including verbal and written communication with a variety of stakeholders.
- Prior experience using data analysis software and communication tools including Microsoft Excel and/ or Smartsheet
- Ability to adhere to accountability best practices to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations while evaluated requests for disbursements and requisitions
- Able to communicate and to set priorities effectively
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Quality assurance analysis experience
- Experience navigating and executing tasks within software programs, including Microsoft office suite, SmartSheet and other web-based applications
GSG provides reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities and encourages candidates with barriers to employment to apply. We are on a mission to help!
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Salary: $49.78 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week