Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 9286
Performs related work as assigned:
- Prepares and disseminates information concerning claims status, bill status and general information about the program utilizing the PC and Crime Victims Management System (CVMS) to retrieve and log information
- Performs complex research, verifying and indexing on all routine and special correspondence
- Performs complex preparation, distribution, and research all section records
- Develops, maintains and coordinates claim files, tracking system and section records
- Performs complex operations on document imaging system, including scans and performing complex quality assurance of all imaged documents
- May assist in training and/or may direct administrative support staff in performing related activities
- Prepares responses for correspondence on no records or maxed claims
- Identifies problem inquiries and refers them to appropriate section or immediate supervisor
Required Skills and Experience:
- Maintains relevant knowledge necessary to perform essential job functions
- Attends work regularly in compliance with agreed-upon work schedule
- Ensures security and confidentiality of sensitive and/or protected information
- Complies with all agency policies and procedures, including those pertaining to ethics and integrity
- Two years of full-time experience working in the following (or closely related) fields: administrative support, customer service, clerical, general office experience; may substitute sixty hours from an accredited college or university
- Skill in handling multiple tasks, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines
- Skill in effective oral and written communication
- Skill in exercising sound judgment and effective decision making
- Ability to lift and relocate 30 lbs.
- Ability to type 35 wpm (Typing test required at time of interview)
Graduation from high school or equivalent
GSG provides reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities and encourages candidates with barriers to employment to apply. We are on a mission to help!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Vanity Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.